Free Download iThemes Security Pro is one of the best security plugins for WordPress users. It helps you fix common WordPress security issues and adds an extra layer of security to save your site from hackers. iThemes Security also has a free version available, but it comes with minimal security features.
If you need premium features like two-factor authentication, version management, and many others, then you should go for the Pro version of this plugin. iThemes Security Pro is easy to use and user-friendly plugin, even a beginner can set up this in a few minutes. This plugin also offers automated malware protection.
When the malware scan feature is enabled, it will automatically scan your site for malware every day. If it found any malware on your website, an email will be automatically sent to your mail address.
iThemes Security Pro offers 34 security modules to keep your site safe and error-free. It also takes backup of your site database; if anything goes wrong, you can get back your site by restoring the database backup. It allows you to take both automated and manual database backups. One of the time-saving features of this plugin is its Version Management module.
It will protect your site from outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes by updating them to the latest versions automatically. Overall, iThemes Security Pro is an excellent solution for small bloggers and newbies who wants to secure their website from hacking attacks.
Free Download iThemes Security Pro v6.8.4
Recommended Theme : Free Download iThemes BackupBuddy
What’s New in iThemes Security Pro v6.8.4 (Changelog)
- Security: Fix Hide Backend Bypass, thanks to Julio Potier for reporting the issue.
- Tweak: Add filters to short-circuit lock APIs.
- Bug Fix: Prevent wp_no_robots deprecation warning on WordPress 5.7.
- Tweak: Remove non-SSL fallbacks for Security Check Pro and Version Management.
- Bug Fix: Tweak checkbox styles.
- Security Improvement: To improve server compatibility, requests to the iThemes updater servers would automatically downgrade from https to http when https connections failed. This update removes the automatic downgrade.
- Bug Fix: Version Management compatibility with further changes in WordPress 5.6.
- Improved compatibility with WP Engine.
- Fixed Version Management compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download iThemes Security Pro v6.8.4 (Latest Version) – Security Plugin for WordPress
Features of iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible
WordPress Brute Force Protection
Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
File Change Detection
If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file. Get email alerts showing any recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors. iThemes Security will lock out that IP after the limit you set (20 errors in 5 minutes by default).
Strong Password Enforcement
Set which level of users on your site (admins, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords. Strong password enforcement is one of the best ways to lock down WordPress.
Lock Out Bad Users
Keep bad users away from your site if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors, or if they’re on a bot blacklist.
Not making changes to your site 24 hours a day? Harden WordPress by making the WordPress dashboard inaccessible during specific hours so no one else can sneak in and attempt to make changes.
Hide Login & Admin
Change the default URL of your WordPress login area so attackers won’t know where to look. This feature is also great to help clients remember their login link.
Schedule database backups and have them emailed to you. Or you can get our WordPress backup plugin to step up your backup game. Make complete backups and send them to off-site storage destinations.
Get email notifications when someone gets locked out after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your site has been changed.
Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro v6.8.4 – WordPress Security Plugin
What is iThemes Security Pro?
What is iThemes security?
Is iThemes Security free?
How do I install iThemes Security Pro?
Does iThemes security have a firewall?
What is security plugin?
What Is WordPress Security?
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.