Free Download Yoast SEO Premium is a well-known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress.There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes.
Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post. If you want to show different post titles in search results, then you can do it by using the snippet editor section.
It also analyzed the content of the post and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post. With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you. This plugin does all the things that an SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Keyword optimization
Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords, and all word forms of those.
- Tell Google exactly what your page is about
Make sure that Google, Pinterest, and other platforms all know exactly what your page is about, by adding schema.org data the right way. Faster indexing, rich results!
- No outdated content
We’ll keep an eye on your most important pages and warn you when these haven’t been updated for six months.
- Preview of your page
Google, Facebook, and Twitter previews.
- Readability check
We analyze the readability of the copy you wrote and calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score.
- Full control over your breadcrumbs
You can set a primary category for your post, and determine the taxonomy for every single page on your website.
- No duplicate content
Avoid confusing Google with duplicate content, by setting canonical URLs.
- Works in the block editor and classic editor
No matter how you like to write your posts in WordPress, Yoast SEO works in both the classic editor and the block editor!
- Technical stuff in the background
It doesn’t matter whether you know about robots.txt, .htaccess files, clean permalink URLs or sitemaps – Yoast SEO makes sure your technical configuration rolls out the red carpet for search engines.
- Always updated for Google’s algorithm
Make sure that Google, Pinterest and other platforms all know exactly what your page is about, by adding schema.org data the right way. Faster indexing, rich results!
- Internal linking suggestions
Get suggestions for links to other pages on your website, as you write.
- Content insights
We show you the 5 words or phrases you use the most on your page, to check if they’re a match with your chosen keywords.
- Redirect manager
Easily redirect old URLs to new ones. So you don’t lose visitors because they get stuck on a 404 Not Found page.
- Focus keyword export
Get a clear overview of your focus keywords and SEO scores (CSV export)
Recommended Plugin: Download Slider Revolution
Yoast SEO Premium v19.4 Changelog
v17.2 - September 21st, 2021 Yoast SEO 17.2 is out now! Yoast SEO comes with many powerful tools that will help you write SEO-proof and readable texts. And as of today, you can also work on your readability in the Farsi language. Readable content is awesome content! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.2 in our release post! Enhancements: Optimizes performance for saving a post and running the SEO Optimization tool, by inserting and deleting prominent words into and from the database in one query, instead of word by word. Introduces word form support for more Russian irregular nouns. Introduces word form support for the most common perfective verbs in Russian. Other: Prevents loading Premium if Free is on an outdated version, to prevent backwards compatibility issues. 16.4: This brand-new version of Yoast SEO comes with a rewritten language analysis, plus a newly supported language: Czech. People who write in this language can now fully use our tools to improve their content. We hope you enjoy this update! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.4 in our release post! Enhancements: Completes the readability analysis for Czech by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments. Improves keyphrase recognition in Czech by filtering out function words such as dvou, tvému, nějaký. Improves the accuracy of passive voice detection in Portuguese. Adds the missing Polish transition word jak wiemy (props to @jarekherisz). Makes all twitter meta tags self-closing, for the sake of consistency and to allow pages to pass validation in some tools. Improves the UX consistency between the notification counter in the admin bar and in the sidebar. Makes the notification counter in the admin bar a closer match to the counter the sidebar. Bugfixes: Fixes a bug where new feature notification couldn’t be dismissed. Fixes a bug where the primary term for custom post types was not always properly set for posts edited in the Gutenberg editor. Fixes a bug where the schema output could be incorrect on terms with the same ID as the static posts page. Fixes a bug where users with the role of Editor, or SEO Manager, or SEO Editor could no longer access the administration page to manage the Redirects. Fixes a bug where the protocol instead of the domain would be displayed in the social previews. Fixes a bug where the Insights and Link suggestions features would always be re-enabled upon plugin activation, even if the user had disabled them. Fixes a bug where upgrade routines would only be run in the admin, which meant they would not be triggered when updating the plugin via the CLI without visiting the admin. Fixes a bug where the Premium as an addon installation status could be reset when it didn’t have to be. Improves the performance of the SEO data indexing process by optimizing the queries used for fetching unindexed objects. Adds your OpenGraph or Twitter image as the main image in Schema when they’re set. It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v16.1.1 free version.
KEEP YOUR SITE IN PERFECT SHAPE
Whether you are an online entrepreneur, blogger or content creator, a developer, a (WordPress) SEO expert or a business owner, Yoast SEO helps you keep your website in perfect shape by:
- Tuning the engine of your website, so you can work on creating great content!
- Giving you cornerstone content and internal linking features to help you optimize your site structure in a breeze.
- Translating your content to structured data where possible, to help search engines understand your website.
- Helping you manage your team: with our SEO roles you can give colleagues access to specific sections of the Yoast SEO plugin.
- [Premium] Automatically creating redirects when URLs change or when pages are deleted, and providing tools to manage or create redirects.
- [Premium] Showing you social previews to manage the way your page is shared on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Yoast is powered by a team of expert developers, testers, software architects, and SEO consultants. They work constantly to stay at the cutting edge of WordPress SEO, and to improve the plugin with every release.
Yoast SEO is the only WordPress SEO plugin made by world-renowned SEO experts.
GET PREMIUM SUPPORT
The Yoast team offers regular support on the WordPress.org forums. But we hope you understand that we prioritize our Premium customers. This one-on-one email support is available to people who have purchased Yoast SEO Premium.
Did you know that Yoast SEO Premium contains a lot of extra features:
- A redirect manager that prevents “404: page not found” errors
- Optimize without worrying about over-optimization with intelligent word form recognition available in multiple languages.
- Internal linking blocks to structure your site easily.
- Internal linking suggestions while you’re writing.
- Preview your content to see what it will look like in the search results and when shared on social media using the Google preview and social preview.
- Cornerstone content checks that point search engines to your most important pages.
- Connect Yoast SEO to Zapier to easily create zaps that instantly share your published posts with 2000+ destinations like Twitter, Facebook, and much more.
If you are serious about your WordPress SEO, install the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
OUR EXTENSIONS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR WORDPRESS SEO
Check out these SEO add-ons by Yoast:
- Yoast Local SEO optimizes your website for a local audience.
- Yoast Video SEO ensures that Google understands what your video is about, increasing the chances of ranking in the video results.
- Yoast News SEO for news websites that want to improve their visibility and performance in Google News.
- WooCommerce SEO for all online shops that want to perform better in the search results and social media.
These extensions work fine with the free version of Yoast SEO. Of course, the premium extensions also include 24/7 support.
Oh, don’t forget: our Yoast Academy is for all entrepreneurs, bloggers, and anyone who wants to learn more about optimizing websites, improving your WordPress SEO, and if you want to take your content to the next level!
Yoast SEO integrates seamlessly into a range of themes and plugins. We work particularly well with:
- The WordPress block editor (or ‘Gutenberg’ editor).
- The official AMP plugin, which changes your templates to use the ‘AMP’ HTML format.
- Google’s Web Stories plugin, which helps you to create ‘web stories’.
- The Advanced Custom Fields plugin, when you also activate the ACF Content Analysis for Yoast SEO plugin.
- The Elementor website builder.
- Zapier, which helps you automate your publishing flow.
Sales Page of Yoast SEO Premium v19.4 – WordPress SEO Plugin
Free Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.4 (Latest Version)
Note: Never Update or Download Yoast SEO (Free) directly from WordPress Dashboard.
How do the XML Sitemaps in the Yoast SEO plugin work?
The sitemap index and individual sitemaps are updated automatically as you add or remove content and will include the post types you want search engines to index. Post Types marked as noindex will not appear in the sitemap.
How can I add my website to Google Search Console?
1. Create a Google Search Console account and login into your account.
2. Click ‘Add a property’ under the search drop-down.
3. Enter your website URL in the box and click ‘Continue’.
4. Click the arrow next to ‘HTML tag’ to expand the option.
5. Copy the meta tag.
6. Log in to your WordPress website.
7. Click on ‘SEO’ in the dashboard.
8. Click on ‘General’.
9. Click on the ‘Webmaster Tools’ tab.
10. Paste the code in the Google field and click ‘Save Changes’.
11. Go back to Google Search Console and click ‘Verify’.
Google shows the wrong description, how do I fix this?
Possible causes could be:
1. wrong description in code
2. Google cache is outdated
3. Search term manipulation
4. Google ignored the meta description
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.